Penthouse in La Quinta 510.000€
REAL DE LA QUINTA – THE RESORT
Real de La Quinta is an enchanting residential resort, seamlessly integrated into the idyllic foothills of the Sierra de las Nieves overlooking the majestic La Concha mountain, the picturesque cosmopolitan Costa del Sol and bordering the UNESCO biosphere reserve. Here, nature and the modern world co-exist in exclusive harmony and your lifestyle dreams will be fulfilled every day. With its spectacular facilities, central lake and exceptional elevated location, this is where the mountains host the beachside lifestyle and where the views take your breath away.
Real de La Quinta is a 200 hectare mountainside estate with individual, bespoke developments of villas and apartments thoughtfully arranged around a hotel, restaurants, shops, golf course and academy, wellness centre, equestrian centre, orchards and a sport lake. We are building a perfect blend of tradition, natural beauty and modern living. Ours is also the first urban development project in Spain being certified by BREEAM, the leading global assessment organisation.
Real de La Quinta is all about tranquility, comfort and space. We have reduced the construction density well below that permitted so as to allow for more open spaces and to maintain the natural beauty. Everything is here, but we also offer easy access to traditional Andalusían villages as well as bustling Puerto Banús and Marbella. Incredible views and natural beauty are available every minute of the day at Real de La Quinta, but Puerto Banús is just a short 15 minutes drive away. This means that a home here offers the very best of both worlds. Once these local jewels have been discovered, you can return to the sanctuary of your own natural, peaceful and special place in the mountains.
In Real de La Quinta you can simply sit on the lakeside beach, polish your game on our executive golf course or just take time out with friends at our restaurant where stellar chefs will create gourmet delights for you. Why not expend some energy in the perfect Mediterranean climate with a game of tennis or watersports on the lake? Or relax, unwind and reward yourself with a session at our sumptuous wellness centre? Here, the answers to all your needs are at your fingertips.
OLIVOS APARTMENTS & PENTHOUSES
The Olivos development combines space and light with comfort and privacy. The buildings have no more than 3 floors and no more than 3 apartments per floor. Communal swimming pools and manicured gardens complete the picture, with easy access to the exceptional facilities in Real de La Quinta.
The Olivos project showcases the unique Real de La Quinta vision by merging the latest word in design into idyllic natural surroundings to create a beautiful, exclusive, mountainside 12-building enclave of low-level 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with manicured gardens and pool areas. Each apartment is south or southwest facing and offers beautiful views. They make maximum use of light, space and natural beauty, harness the year-round sunshine and engage the senses with carefully considered, innovative design touches and an abundance of bougainvillaea, rosemary and olive trees.
Bespoke interior and exterior finishes embrace and reflect traditional materials and designs including Arab tiles, stone and wood. These are set in a modern context where concrete, glass and 21st Century technologies are effortlessly incorporated into both the building design and the landscape. Sustainability is central to everything we do and BREEAM certification is a key goal.
Innovative use of space and design brings together inside and outside and makes the best of the breathtaking panoramic views. Natural light floods every apartment, enhanced by open plan layouts and stunning floor-to-ceiling glass doors and balustrades. Privacy, cosiness and comfort are assured, and while features such as home automation provide the best of modern living, sustainability remains at the heart of every decision.
Olivos apartments are sensitively arranged to maximise light, space and access to the wonderful views across the Mediterranean towards Northern Africa.
They safeguard your peace and personal space while providing easy access to their own exclusive facilities and those in Real de La Quinta.
• Olivos is located in higher reaches of Real de La Quinta with south or southwest orientation to optimise access to the Mediterranean sun from sunrise to sunset, and to make the most of the wonderful views.
• There are 90 Olivos apartments in total, in 12 buildings of just 3 storeys, with no more than three apartments per level. Each has 2 or 3 bedrooms, the latter with an extra toilet.
• Communal gardens include swimming pools for adults and children and a range of areas to enjoy the sun or shade. The ground floor apartments have private gardens, giving them the feel of living in a villa.
• Each apartment has an assigned parking space in the garage and a secure private storeroom.
• The buildings merge beautifully with the local landscape, topography and spectacular natural setting.
• Innovative features include glass floor-to-ceiling glass walls and balcony balustrades, home automation including blinds and climate control, carefully considered lighting systems and oversized 2.40m. internal doors to enhance the feeling of space.
• Whether traditional or modern, every aspect of the Olivos development underlines our commitment to the environment and a high level of BREEAM certification.